About SERVPRO of Hunt Valley / Lutherville
James R. Wall, Jr., Patricia A. Wall
Owners of SERVPRO of Hunt Valley / Lutherville
SERVPRO of Hunt Valley/Lutherville understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Hunt Valley/Lutherville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Hunt Valley/Lutherville can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Hunt Valley/Lutherville.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- Chamber of Commerce
- MMHA (Maryland Multi Housing Association)
- 'Honorable Order of the Blue Goose - International’
- American Red Cross
- Mid Atlantic Networking Group
- BOMA (Building Operations Management Association)
- Subcontract Volume Leader Individual License
- Insurance Volume Leader Individual License
- High Five Club
- Per Capita
- Directors Gold: Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- Star Job File Audit Award
- Highest Volume Increase
- Double Volume Award
- CEO: Creating An Excellent Organization
- Gross Volume Leader Individual License
- Highest Volume Award Individual License